‘Looking back: I had the chance to relax this whole time’ Tweet This
Juggling family, a business partnership, his creative outlet and his social life is just another day for Chase Reeves.
Chase is a father and a husband. He also created a company that educates and supports online business owners. He’s also a designer, a runner and hilarious.
But underneath all of that is a thoughtful and intentional man. One who struggles like the rest of us to find a way to pursue interesting things while also offering some stability to those around him.
Here’s what I wrote down from talking to Chase:
- Voices. Chase is really good at accents. Enjoy this during the intro.
- Being responsible vs. pursuing your dreams. Chase talks about being torn between spontaneity and providing stability for his family. (I think he does a good job at both)
- How do you know what you want? Versus just wanting what others have instilled in you to want.
- ‘There is no guarantees but you have to try anyway’ Tweet This
- Mixing work and friendship. We chat about Chase’s co-founder at Fizzle and how they blend their business and personal friendships. Which is made easier by establishing boundaries early on.
- Ben Stiller.
- Raising a son. How to raise a kid to be able to pursue what he wants instead of trying to shape him into the person you want him to be.
- Talking about his friendship with Corbett.
“Because I’m a f*cking ballerina, and you let me dance” Tweet This